29 June 2008

Sugar and Spice and All That's Nice!

I consider myself to be a humble person, but I thought I would mention the little round of applause I received from Jenn at Leftover Queen (if you haven't guessed, she prides herself on making masterpieces out of left overs!). Jenn also hosts the Foodie Blogroll, which is a growing community of over 2000 food bloggers. Every Friday, Jenn picks five blogs from the Foodie Blogroll to feature as part of Finest Foodies Friday and this week, my blog was chosen! I feel honored, but more than that I feel grateful that there are people like Jenn who put their heart and soul into such endeavors so that it can put a smile on the lucky bloggers who make the weekly picks, but more importantly unite people around the world who share this hard to shake food bug. So, if you love food like I do, and enjoy writing or reading about it, head over to Leftover Queen and the Foodie Blogroll to poke around for new recipes and inspiration in your kitchen - every blogger takes a different angle in the blogosphere so be prepared to get so absorbed in the journey around this website which will help you navigate the blogging world to discover so many culinary sensations! Congratulations to my fellow bloggers who made this week's picks - I have spent half a day perusing your blogs and have a short list of recipes to get stuck in to!

Stumble It! Fark It Share on Facebook

1 comment:

dd03 said...

Congrats to you!

Just wanted to stop by because of the name of your blog!

I love chokecherry jam! My stepgrandmother used to make all kinds of jams and pies! I remember as a kid going to Ten Sleep, WY to pick the berries right off the roadside or at the campgrounds! Our fingers were colored for days afterwards! lol

The last time I had some was so long ago. I believe my mother learned the recipe from her, but she does not do a great deal of canning. *sigh*

Anyway, just wanted to say hello.